I am one of those "elite" losers that belong to the National Weight Control Registry.
Here’s a few of my ideas to help you get your kitchen organized to make it easier and more fun to cook and eat healthfully.
For Women Who Need More Motivation & Organization To STICK To Any Healthy Weight Loss PlanDo You Want to Learn How to STICK to Any Healthy Weight Loss Plan?
The Purpose Of This Blog
To teach yo yo dieters (those desperate souls who lose and gain and lose and gain over and over and over) how to STICK to any sensible weight loss or weight maintenance plan(s) they choose.
To share proven ways to organize your head, heart, and hectic life for PERMANENT weight maintenance AND peace with food.
To be informative, motivational, supportive, and kind of fun to hang out with.
(The first few blog posts involve you just reading, but I think it is important for you to get an overview of what you can hope to finally accomplish by hanging out with me on my blog.
As soon as you have skimmed through this post, please leave me a comment–or email me–and tell me what you think and how I might be most helpful to you.)
Who WILL Benefit From Reading This Blog?
- Smart women who repeatedly fail at sticking to their weight-loss or maintenance plans because their motivation and/or organization slips away.
- Yo-yo dieters who are ready to think and plan their way to not just permanent weight maintenance, but to a happier, healthier, more productive life.
- Women who feel out of control of food.
- BINGE EATERS!
- Women who feel overwhelmed and disorganized and “too busy” to take care of themselves.
Who WILL NOT Benefit From Reading This Blog?
- Diet rookies and naive people.
- Anyone seeking specific diet plans or diet recipes—there are already tons of good diets and recipes available.
- Anyone wanting silly, or unhealthy, or simplistic, or trite answers to our complex, unique issues with food.
- Intolerant people who just don’t “get” why losing and maintaining weight is so difficult for some people.
What Are A Few Of The Benefits I Can Give You?
- I will help you get your head, heart, and hectic life organized so you can get a grip on peace with food—permanently?
- You will receive my 35+years of proven, documented, time-tested smart practices, unique tips, tricks that can make your journey much easier.
- Oh, and you will learn how to feel a whole lot better about yourself.
How Is Judy Payne (Me) A Different And More Effective Diet “Expert”?
- I Used My Weight Problem As A Catalyst To Become An Introspective and Better Person–And You Can Too!
- I have been successful at maintaining my 100-pound weight loss for over 35 years. (do you know how rare that is?)
I Will Be Your Skinny School Teacher and Friend.
What Are the Differences Between Other Good Weight-Loss “Experts’” Approaches and My Long-Term, Effective, and Proven Hybrid Approach?
Two Somewhat Important Kinds of “Expert” Help:
1. From “Know-It All” Doctors’
Credible, well-intentioned (often male) diet experts who may be boring and life-long thin. They have a remarkable grasp of the obvious but not the physical and emotional ability to feel our pain and frustration. They can give us nothing more than short-term easy answers to our long-term complicated problems. They tell us it is “simply a matter of eating less and exercising more.” For crying out loud—we know that! The devil is in the crippling details that keep sabotaging your long-term success. Nevertheless, you still need to rely on their conservative, irrefutable, scientific, short-term facts.
How My Weight Control Philosophy is GLUED into my Philosophy of Life
Guidelines (not Rules) I live by:
I will only eat and exercise as sensibly as I must in order to be healthy and feel good. The rest of my energy is going into more important life goals.
I will NOT lose weight for anyone but me.
I will eat whatever I want, whenever I want.
I will watch portion control
Your Skinny School Guide For Learning
The explanatory picture here is loaded with cheesy symbolism.